Backflow Boot Camp
BACKFLOW BOOT CAMP® is a unique, 3-day workshop designed to assist water systems with the development, implementation, and management of their cross connection control and backflow prevention program. The goal of the camp is to target multiple water systems within a local geographic area to participate so that attendees may share experiences amongst themselves long after the camp is complete. The camp will serve as a refresher for any certifications the attendee may possess and focus on proven techniques to increase water customer participation in the backflow program.
Backflow Prevention Services (BPS) has been a leading provider of cross connection control and backflow prevention training and consulting since 2004. Having assisted dozens of water systems with the commencement of their program, BPS is keenly aware of the trials and tribulations associated with starting a program and will assist camp participants with eliminating or navigating the obstacles that could be encountered.
Upcoming Boot Camps:
No classes are currently scheduled.
- Quality Training by knowledgeable professionals
- Digital and written copies of a proven Policy and Procedures template
- Ordinance template for easy editing to fit your needs
- Plumber’s Packet template to guide plumbers and testers through the program which eases the burden on the program manager’s time.
- Consulting support*
* Includes phone and email support only. On-site consulting is not included; however, BPS representatives are available upon request.